Harrison Post Office
258 Halstead Ave, Harrison, NY 10528
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 5:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 5:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 5:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 5:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 5:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 5:00am - 3:00pm
Monday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Thursday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Friday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Saturday 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Not avilable at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
*This Post Office does not take passport photos.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Packaged Stamps
- Passport Acceptance
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
309 Mount Pleasant Ave
1.1 miles away
41 Purdy Ave
1.4 miles away
1 Chatsworth Ave
2.2 miles away
245 Westchester Ave
2.3 miles away