Pala Vista Annex Post Office
1525 E Vista Way, Vista, CA 92084
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
Monday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 12:30pm
Monday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Business Line
- General Delivery
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
960 Postal Way
1.2 miles away
5521 Mission Rd Ste D
2.8 miles away
1895 Avenida Del Oro
2.9 miles away
420 N Twin Oaks Valley Rd
3.9 miles away
San Diego County