Thousand Palms Post Office
72630 Ramon Rd, Thousand Palms, CA 92276
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 6:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday 6:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday 6:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday 6:30am - 4:30pm
Friday 6:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday 6:30am - 3:00pm
Monday 8:30am - 11:00am, 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 11:00am, 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 11:00am, 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Thursday 8:30am - 11:00am, 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 11:00am, 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Not avilable at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
*This Post Office does not take passport photos.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Sure Money
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
33490 Date Palm Dr
2.5 miles away
42222 Rancho Las Palmas Dr
3.1 miles away
74801 Hovley Ln E
3.1 miles away
45300 Portola Ave
4.0 miles away