Wyckoff Heights Post Office
86 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 1:00pm
Monday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Thursday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Friday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Not avilable at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*This Post Office does not take passport photos.
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Packaged Stamps
- Passport Acceptance
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
0.6 mile away
805 Macdonough St
0.8 mile away
6080 Woodbine St
0.9 mile away
47 Debevoise St
0.9 mile away