Downtown Post Office
20 S Montgomery St, Trenton, NJ 08608
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 6:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 6:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 6:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday 6:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 6:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday 6:00am - 4:00pm
Monday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call.
- Bulk Mail Account Balance
- Bulk Mail New Permit
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
1137 Hamilton Ave
1.1 miles away
2465 S Broad St Ste C2
2.0 miles away
950 W Trenton Ave
2.0 miles away
2601 Brunswick Ave
2.3 miles away