Braddock Heights Post Office
4707 Schley Ave Ste A, Braddock Heights, MD 21714
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 8:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 12:00pm
Appointments and Walk-In Available
Monday 9:30am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 9:30am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 9:30am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*Appointments are available to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Packaged Stamps
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
7227 Hollow Rd
0.9 mile away
3702 Jefferson Pike
2.8 miles away
1301 W 7th St
3.4 miles away
201 E Patrick St
3.5 miles away