Solana Beach Post Office
153 S Sierra Ave, Solana Beach, CA 92075
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Thursday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Friday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call 800-801-9801 or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Packaged Stamps
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Sure Money
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
122 15th St
1.3 miles away
Cardiff By The Sea
2027 Newcastle Ave
1.4 miles away
3880 Valley Centre Dr Ste 202
2.6 miles away
1150 Garden View Rd
2.8 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
Linda is always smiling and charming when she drops my mail.
Eric and Dat wend waaay beyond any expectations to help me out with an important package.
And there's plenty others that I'm looking forward to getting to know in the coming years.