I don’t get my mail until after 5 80% of the time the other 20% is after 6 on several several several occasions my packages are delivered to the wrong address or they never reach there destination this past Saturday 10/10/2020 my letter were pu in my mail box after 6;30 pm an at 730 my neighbors did the postal workers job an delivered my 2 packages NOT the postal service I paid for 1st class priority mail an that not what I got. PISS POOR JOB USPS PISS POOR
The previous owner of the below address Dr. Charles Lovelace is deceased as of October 9, 2019.
PLEASE RETURN ALL MAIL TO SENDER for Dr. Charles Lovelace.
1324 N. Galloway Ave, Ste 106
Mesquite, TX 75149
Mailman bought mail at 7:58pm and he Pass our mailbox oh most hit my truck . He then Drop the mail on the ground. I was looking out my window and then I went outside and ask him why he left my mail on the ground. He got defensive and I ask for his name but didn’t give it to me . Mail truck #0220520 young black man
I am pissed..I have been waiting for a package from Amazon that delivers through the USPS and I have conformation that my package was delivered to my mailbox..I don't understand how it was delivered to my mailbox when it was a couch cover therefore it was to big or maybe it fit and the mailman put it in the wrong mailbox either way I did not receive my package..I asked my neighbors and of course they denied receiving anything..point is, this could have all been avoided if the mail person delivered my package to the CORRECT address..
Our mail is constantly being misdelivered and it is killing us. My customers send me checks daily and I have had to go to our neighbors a few times already to get our mail. This effects my A/R and makes my customers look like they are not paying on time so it is a huge issue.
Our mail is constantly getting open! I have called many times and nothing is ever done. Ridiculous. Any time a birthday card, Christmas card..etc. gets sent the money is always stolen as well. Mesquite is terrible with the follow-through.
The Mesquite PO on Grubb is "closed indefinitely" for "maintenance issues." Where is my boxed mail? A map of all the post offices in Mesquite is definitely not helpful! I don't plan to tour them all looking for my mail.
120 Grubb in Mesquite. Unbelievable service...all 3 computers were down waited 25 min couldn't take any debit or credit cards and this happens frequently, evidently in need of current and updated equipment. Never happens @ the north Mesquite post office.
The stamp machine charged my account and did not give me stamps. I went in early hours because I don't have time during the limited open hours of the post office. My recommendation is to NOT use these machines. Go somewhere else to buy your stamps.
Sat 5-14-16...We supposed to receive a package...We didn't receive the package so we checked the tracking it showed that the package had delivered to our house . Not only we did not receive the package ,we got a package for other house. We were kind enough to bring back the package to neighbor's house...but no one brought our package back to us even they knew the package didn't belong to their address which was the mistake made by the mail carrier .People are not honest.. The package supposed to deliver to Sunnyvale address. Please find out who was the carrier on that day and make sure mail carrier take their time to CHECK and Match the right address to the right house!!!
What has happened to my carrier on Sumner Dr? His name is Danny. He was the most courteous and friendly guy. If we had a package and mail he brought ALL to our door.unlike the Lady we have now.She brings the package to us but not the mail itself. She is not as friendly either. Danny is really missed.I can't complain I guess - the one we had years ago would sit next to our mailbox and HONK if we had a package.??
to report how un believable the post office in Mesquite on Grubb St is not taken care of. Hasn't been mowed and care of landscape in years. dirty outside a disgrace. Our tax money is given to take care of government buildings. Why doesn't the post master take care of this problem. ?