Croton Falls Post Office
8 Front St, Croton Falls, NY 10519
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 7:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday 7:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 7:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday 7:00am - 12:30pm
Monday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Philatelic Services
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
3 Main St
0.9 mile away
110 Market Plz
1.4 miles away
104 N County Shopping Center
2.2 miles away
152 Route 202
2.4 miles away