Six Mile Cypress Annex Post Office

NOTICE: The Postal Service is an essential government service, and will remain open wherever possible.

14651 Ben C Pratt/6 Mile Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33912

Tuesday 4:00pm
Wednesday 4:00pm
Thursday 4:00pm
Friday 4:00pm
Saturday 3:00pm
Sunday Closed

*This facility does not process US Passports applications or renewals. Check nearby locations below.

• Business Line
  • Pickup Accountable Mail
  • Pickup Hold Mail

Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.

*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here

Nearby Post Offices:

Page Field
2655 N Airport Rd
2.7 miles away

Fort Myers
2655 N Airport Rd
2.7 miles away

Cape Coral South
4722 SE 17th Ave
3.7 miles away

Estero
20791 Three Oaks Pkwy
4.6 miles away

Reviews

*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.

*By clicking Submit, you agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use.

thumbsupthumbsdown

My mail is supposed to be getting forwarded to my NY address but has been recently returned to the sender marked House Vacant. Please instruct the to forward my mail to me as instructed. This has been causing problems with me not being able to pay my bills on time.

thumbsupthumbsdown

I have sent numerous packages to my daughter and have paid for a specific delivery time. Apparently the mail lady has complained about the deliveries my daughter gets as well as the amount of packages she sends. This is unacceptable!! I have been working for USPS delivering mail for years and I understand how tough the job can be, HOWEVER, I am so disappointed in her service. The front desk where my daughter lives has said on a number of occasions that this mail lady complained about her. I am making a formal complaint and will be taking this further. I have paid extra for early deliveries only to get this kind of service. I am extremely disappointed!!

thumbsupthumbsdown

keep up the good work,I personally appreciate your hard work and depend on you.

thumbsupthumbsdown

I was suppose to receive mail from Suntrust bank yesterday July 11th According to my app on my phone. I did not receive any email yesterday. Can you please check it out as soon as possible.

1thumbsupthumbsdown

Our Mail Carrier apparently cannot speak english or read english and does not understand the operations of his job. On several occasions he has made the wrong decision to stop delivery to my condo's mail box without putting a green "VACANT" slip (PSN: 7690-13-000-5606) into the box to let me know he has stopped delivery. This has caused problems with my mail being returned to sender and causing my vehicle registration to be lost in the mail, making me vulnerable to being pulled over for overdue registration. Several other issues have also occurred. Unfortunately, nothing ever gets corrected. This mailman keeps doing his lousy job because he is a government employee and is protected. I hope Trump follows thru with his promise to overhaul this lousy government operation!

thumbsupthumbsdown

Having Difficulty reaching anyone by phone. We are seasonal residents of ft. Myers, Florida and had mail forwarded from michigan, but in returning home we are not receiving our mail, we understand its being held there, could you please try and resolve this problem for us. We did file a forwarding address back to michigan so this cannot be the problem. Thank you

1thumbsupthumbsdown

I have tried to call the 14651 Ben C Pratt 6 Mile Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33912 for weeks now... The tel mentioned NEVER answers. I have requested a hold on the mail ending on mid january. I tried to call MANY times with no success, regardless of time and day. I am stuck outside the US until mid february and was willing to request a favor to continue to hold it as they have done before. However, no way to contact them. Philippe Gougaud 11836 Bayport Ln #3 Fort Myers, FL 33908 Thank you for your help,

1thumbsupthumbsdown

After consecutively receiving 326 days of mail, I have not received anything for the past 3 days. I'm concerned because several important documents have not been delivered and are overdue. Please respond.

thumbsupthumbsdown

Why did my mail not get delivered or picked up today???? 06/13/19 12660 Chartwell Drive??? Cross Creek...

thumbsupthumbsdown

Two very important envelopes were slapped with a "Return To Sender" and "Not Deliverable As Addressed" sticker on the front. The address was IN FACT, a deliverable address. This is the umpteenth time our carrier has failed to do her job correctly. The address on envelope was 11600 Court of Palms, Unit 401, Fort Myers Fl. 33908. The postal carrier needs to be disciplined or fired. Maybe she can flip hamburgers correctly!

thumbsupthumbsdown

To whom it may concern: Our address is 14871 Hole In One. Unit#109 Fort Myers, Fl. I wanted to know how do we get a key to the mailbox. We need our mail and. And don't have a key? Our guest Mr. Thomas Stanford mail he needs asap and is in the mailbox please issue key to Mr. Stanford. Sincerely, Robert and Trudy Gallagher 14971 Hole in one circle Unit #109 Fort Myers Fl. 33919 Dorect ph:815-370-7965

-1thumbsupthumbsdown

Elderly lady at the front could not track a package I requested be held the night before. Claimed it was on the truck but couldnt find out for sure. I was confused because it had tracking. If the package left the building it shouldve been scanned out. She proceeds to whine that “people just dont understand the mailing system.” I go to the parking lot to call customer service to see if they could help me. They said the tracking notes show the package is still at the facility. I go back in to relay this and same rude elderly woman rolls her eyes and states “customer service is based in Missouri. They dont know anything.” I then request to speak to her supervisor. After waiting another 20 minutes after being called on loud speaker. She approaches and dismisses all of my tracking information with “i dont know how you got that information. We have no way of knowing if the package is on the truck” i then requestto at least sign something in house requesting the package be kept there should i miss delivery again and she leaves for another 20 minutes. I ask rufe elderly lady if the sulervisor is planning on coming back. Rude elderly lady goes to check and later returns with the package i have been wasting an hr and a half of my time waiting for. The rude elderly lady says “next time dont do that” i ask her to expand on that. She says “dont be so demanding”. It took me an hour and a half to get a package that later showed shouldve been left at my door without signature. My response: next time put yourself in my place. Just the WORST customer service experience ive had in a long time. From the bottom to the top.

thumbsupthumbsdown

Subjectr: Misdirected Mail On Friday 8 December I ordered an item from Amazon with guaranteed delivery on Sunday by 8PM. It did not arrive although it was shown as "delivered". On Monday I reordered the item (took about an hour to connect with someone at Amazon to get a refund) and reorder. Today, Tuesday 12 December my neighbor brought the item over which had been incorrectly delivered to 75 Ultimo Court rather than 73 Ultimo Court which was clearly shown on the label. I am hoping the replacement order (which would now be unnecessary) will be delivered to the correct address timely. A word to the wise. If you screw up too many times Amazon may decide to implement their own delivery system and leave the USPS behind. If this isn't the correct web address to comment on could you please make the USPS more accessible!

1thumbsupthumbsdown

The USPS location at Six Mile Cyprus location in Fort Myers Florida simply will not answer its phones. Have been trying for 4 straight days now - management needs to be informed but does not seem possible if you cannot get through. Have had my phone on re-dial for days and still no answer. Very unsatisfactory and poor service. They do not call back when they say they will and when forms are completed they are completely messed up.

*postallocations.com is not a part of, or affiliated with, the official United States Postal Service (USPS).