Berkeley Post Office
2000 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA 94704
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 6:00am - 4:00pm
Walk-In is not currently available. Appointments may be available during walk-in hours.
Tuesday 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Thursday 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*Appointments are required outside of walk-in hours to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Sure Money
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
1521 Shattuck Ave
0.4 mile away
2515 1/2 Durant Ave
0.5 mile away
3175 Adeline St
0.7 mile away
A Station Berkeley
2111 San Pablo Ave
0.8 mile away