West Middlesex Post Office
39 Fair St, West Middlesex, PA 16159
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 6:00am - 12:00pm
Monday 8:00am - 11:15am, 3:15pm - 4:15pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 11:15am, 3:15pm - 4:15pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 11:15am, 3:15pm - 4:15pm
Thursday 8:00am - 11:15am, 3:15pm - 4:15pm
Friday 8:00am - 11:15am, 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Packaged Stamps
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
101 Council Ave
1.8 miles away
700 Spearman Ave
2.4 miles away
3386 E State St
2.4 miles away
1930 State Route 208
2.6 miles away