Nanticoke Post Office
70 N Market St, Nanticoke, PA 18634
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 6:15am - 5:15pm
Tuesday 6:15am - 5:15pm
Wednesday 6:15am - 5:15pm
Thursday 6:15am - 5:15pm
Friday 6:15am - 5:15pm
Saturday 6:15am - 3:30pm
Monday 8:30am - 10:30am, 1:15pm - 4:15pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 10:30am, 1:15pm - 4:15pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 10:30am, 1:15pm - 4:15pm
Thursday 8:30am - 10:30am, 1:15pm - 4:15pm
Friday 8:30am - 10:30am, 1:15pm - 4:15pm
Saturday 10:15am - 11:30am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lobby has Copier
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
150 W Main St
2.7 miles away
45 N Market St
3.0 miles away
1623 Main Rd
3.6 miles away
1010 Mountainview Dr
4.5 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.