Northside Buffalo Post Office
725 Hertel Ave, Buffalo, NY 14207
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lobby has Copier
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
West Side Buffalo
465 Grant St
0.9 mile away
3014 Delaware Ave
0.9 mile away
244 Highland Pkwy
1.5 miles away
170 Manhattan Ave
2.2 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
I have lived at this apartment for 7 months and put a formal address forum into the postal office
the current mail currier keeps on delivering the residents who moved outs mail here including important information like Social Security information I have made a complaint to the main Post Office and still get the ladies mail delivered in my mail box and not receiving my important mail for myself. Now I am considering filling a Federal Complaint and possibly a Law Suit . This is becoming to serious with the mail delivery because of the fact that I have almost opened the other SSI letter.