Milan Post Office
300 W Carr St, Milan, IN 47031
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Monday 8:30am - 11:00am, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 11:00am, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 11:00am, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Thursday 8:30am - 11:00am, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 11:00am, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lobby has Copier
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
14549 Main St
1.8 miles away
4499 E State Route 350
1.9 miles away
219 N Meridian St
4.9 miles away
12830 North St
5.2 miles away