Sterling Post OfficeOffices closed November 26th in observance of Thanksgiving Day
347 Sterling Rd, Sterling, CT 06377
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 11:00am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Packaged Stamps
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Philatelic Services
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
1104 Plainfield Pike
0.9 mile away
21 S Main St
2.1 miles away
29 School St
3.2 miles away
60 Wauregan Rd
3.6 miles away