Higganum Post OfficeOffices closed November 26th in observance of Thanksgiving Day
26 Killingworth Rd, Higganum, CT 06441
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 7:00am - 12:00pm
Monday 8:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Business Line
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
1050 Saybrook Rd
2.3 miles away
77 Middle Haddam Rd
2.4 miles away
371 W High St
2.7 miles away
57 Main St
3.9 miles away