Georgetown Post Office
65 Redding Rd, Georgetown, CT 06829
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am - 12:30pm
Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Thursday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Friday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Saturday 10:00am - 11:30am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
268 Simpaug Turnpike
2.6 miles away
10 Lonetown Rd
2.6 miles away
15 Hubbard Rd
2.7 miles away
190 Weston Rd Ste 1
2.9 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
bad attitude. They probably need to add staff 12-2pm.