Gaylordsville Post OfficeThe Postal Service is classified as an essential government service, and will remain open wherever possible.
3 George Washington Plz Unit 8, Gaylordsville, CT 06755
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 7:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 7:30am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 7:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday 7:30am - 5:30pm
Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday 7:30am - 12:30pm
Monday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
- Business Line
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lobby has Copier
- Lot Parking
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
314 S Kent Rd
1.6 miles away
29 Route 37 Center Ste 1
2.7 miles away
1809 Route 22
3.3 miles away
31 Kent Green Blvd
3.5 miles away