Santa Barbara Post Office
836 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93102
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 6:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday 6:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday 6:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday 6:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 6:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday 6:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday 6:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:30pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:30pm
Thursday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:30pm
Friday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
1221 State St Ste 12
0.3 mile away
107 Nopalitos Way
0.8 mile away
3345 State St
1.7 miles away
1470 E Valley Rd Ste H
2.7 miles away