Pendleton 22 Area Post OfficeThe Postal Service is classified as an essential government service, and will remain open wherever possible.
22103 Usps Bldg 22103, Camp Pendleton, CA 92055
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
Monday 8:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Monday 8:30am - 12:45pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 12:45pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 12:45pm
Thursday 8:30am - 12:45pm
Friday 8:30am - 12:45pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call 760-725-4691 or schedule online.
- Business Line
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
33307 a St
0.9 mile away
16840 Usps Bldg 16840
1.2 miles away
16840 7th St
1.2 miles away
1103 Usps Bldg 1103
1.6 miles away