Wardsboro Post Office
861 Route 100, Wardsboro, VT 05355
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm
Monday 8:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 11:00am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Not avilable at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*This Post Office does not take passport photos.
- Bulk Mail Acceptance
- Burial Flags
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
4690 Route 100
2.3 miles away
3912 Vt Route 30
2.4 miles away
4 North St Unit A
3.7 miles away
1 Mountain Park Plz Unit A
4.9 miles away