Easley Post Office
810 S Pendleton St, Easley, SC 29640
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Thursday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Friday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call.
- Bulk Mail Acceptance
- Bulk Mail Account Balance
- Bulk Mail New Permit
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
28 N Commerce St
3.9 miles away
110 Johnson St
4.8 miles away
7500 White Horse Rd
5.9 miles away
201 S Norris Dr
6.6 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.