State College Post Office
237 S Fraser St, State College, PA 16801
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 11:00am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call.
- Bulk Mail Acceptance
- Bulk Mail Account Balance
- Bulk Mail New Permit
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Philatelic Services
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lobby has Copier
- Lot Parking
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
54 McAllister Bldg
0.2 mile away
141 Mary St
1.9 miles away
Pine Grove Mills
112 E Pine Grove Rd
2.5 miles away
110 W Pine St
2.8 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
Was really disappointed by the overall experience at the State College Post Office.
Employees are not friendly (except one seemed nice)
They are understaffed.
Do not seem to have an efficient process.
And they really do not want to help their customers.The UPS store was much more pleasant and enjoyable.
Need new leadership.