Sharpsville Post Office
108 E Shenango St, Sharpsville, PA 16150
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 7:45am - 4:45pm
Tuesday 7:45am - 4:45pm
Wednesday 7:45am - 4:45pm
Thursday 7:45am - 4:45pm
Friday 7:45am - 4:45pm
Saturday 8:45am - 12:15pm
Monday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Thursday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Friday 9:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call.
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
3386 E State St
1.7 miles away
120 Shenango Ave
1.9 miles away
6 Charles St
2.1 miles away
700 Spearman Ave
2.5 miles away