Saxonburg Post Office
120 Pittsburgh St, Saxonburg, PA 16056
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 7:00am - 5:15pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 5:15pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 5:15pm
Thursday 7:00am - 5:15pm
Friday 7:00am - 5:15pm
Saturday 7:00am - 12:15pm
Monday 9:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Thursday 9:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Friday 9:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Not avilable at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call.
*This Post Office does not take passport photos.
*This facility does not process US Passports applications or renewals. Check nearby locations below.
- Burial Flags
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
452 Winfield Rd
2.0 miles away
705 Ekastown Rd
2.1 miles away
102 Geibel Rd
3.2 miles away
1778 Saxonburg Blvd
4.7 miles away