Nottingham Post Office
106 Stage Rd, Nottingham, NH 03290
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 7:00am - 12:30pm, 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 12:30pm, 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 12:30pm, 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 12:30pm, 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Friday 7:00am - 12:30pm, 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Saturday 7:00am - 11:00am
Monday 8:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Thursday 8:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Saturday 8:00am - 10:00am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call.
- Bulk Mail Acceptance
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
368 Stage Rd Unit 2
3.1 miles away
71 Main St
3.2 miles away
15 Freetown Rd Ste 1
4.1 miles away
51 Beede Hill Rd
5.2 miles away