Bemidji Post Office
401 Irvine Ave NW, Bemidji, MN 56601
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 11:00am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
- Bulk Mail Acceptance
- Bulk Mail Account Balance
- Bulk Mail New Permit
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Street Parking
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
1139 Durand Dr NW
8.3 miles away
218 Centerline Rd N
10.0 miles away
171 3rd Ave N
11.2 miles away
80 Main St E
11.7 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
about destroyed packages. Contents in the packages destroyed today well exceeded
three hundred dollars. In other instances, packages destroyed exceeded two
hundred dollars each. I was absolutely appalled by his rude comments on the
phone and his lack of concern for my personal property. Not only is this a
serious concern with the specific carrier for our address, but a concern for
USPS and what is happening in the Bemidji, MN office as well. I would expect
the USPS to show concern and respect for people’s property/packages and resolve
this matter immediately - this is unacceptable.
would put any mail in the box. This box belongs to the U.S. Post office. Not the citizens of
Margie. Now if he was putting in a mail Box in front of my house yes I would have clean
it for him to put mail in that box. When I first moved hear the driver carried a shovel and cleaned it out.
Now the big thing if I fall get my mail what Would happen to the Post Office or the driver.
Two familys live hear and are in there late 70's.