Middletown Post Office
7227 Hollow Rd, Middletown, MD 21769
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 11:30am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lobby has Copier
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
4707 Schley Ave Ste A
0.9 mile away
3702 Jefferson Pike
3.1 miles away
1 Wolfsville Rd
3.5 miles away
1301 W 7th St
4.0 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
I nice lady dropped of my package that they delivered to her house just last night.
I have delivered mail all over Middletown that wasn't mine. Especially the next mail box down from mine where they seem to always get off address and apparently cannot actually read.
My husband emailed regional and complained and then they called him and b****ed him out for not calling them first. Uhh!
Please straighten up.