Smyrna Post Office
13 S Market St, Smyrna, DE 19977
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 5:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 5:30am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 5:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday 5:30am - 5:30pm
Friday 5:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday 5:30am - 12:30pm
Monday 8:30am - 11:00am, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 11:00am, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 11:00am, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 11:00am, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 11:00am, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
12 Railroad Ave
1.1 miles away
262 E Main St
3.3 miles away
24 Frazier St
3.7 miles away
400 Main St
5.1 miles away