Richmond Post Office
1025 Nevin Ave, Richmond, CA 94801
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 7:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 7:00am - 2:00pm
Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Street Parking
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
Mc Vittie Annex
2100 Chanslor Ave
0.5 mile away
104 Washington Ave
1.1 miles away
2080 23rd St
1.1 miles away
12651 San Pablo Ave
1.3 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
I tried to call the last stop which shows on the trekking but it got disconnected today.