Lakeside Post Office
12515 Woodside Ave, Lakeside, CA 92040
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call 800-801-9801 or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Sure Money
- Lot Parking
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
867 N 2nd St
2.1 miles away
9518 Mission Gorge Rd
2.9 miles away
401 W Lexington Ave
3.2 miles away
6519 Bisby Lake Ave
4.4 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
When I asked if they could check camera footage they said no. As ked if I could use their phone so I could call police to file a report they said don't you have a cell phone. I also have a lot of problems with not receiving packages and belive mailman conveniently misplaces them. I never get gift cards that are sent for birthdays and even had my kids new social security card not delivered so have to check their credit score to make sure they didn't have their identity stolen. Sad