Hawthorne Post Office
12700 Inglewood Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 6:00am - 3:00pm
Monday 10:00am - 12:30pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday 10:00am - 12:30pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 12:30pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Thursday 10:00am - 12:30pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Friday 10:00am - 12:30pm, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
Inglewood Carrier Annex
4201 W Imperial Hwy
0.7 mile away
4320 Marine Ave
1.0 miles away
2130 E Mariposa Ave
1.0 miles away
2672 W Imperial Hwy
1.6 miles away