Garden Grove Post Office
10441 Stanford Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92842
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 9:00am - 2:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 2:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 2:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 2:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
Bulk Mail Acceptance Hours
Monday 9:30am - 2:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 2:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 2:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 9:30am - 2:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Friday 9:30am - 2:00pm, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Bulk Mail Acceptance
- Bulk Mail Account Balance
- Bulk Mail New Permit
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
9317 Bolsa Ave
1.5 miles away
2255 W Ball Rd
1.7 miles away
1180 W Ball Rd
1.9 miles away
15041 Jackson St
2.0 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
Good: front counter services are good. I saw one gentleman was helpful. He tried to help out customers who need to pick up or to buy stamps only, sometimes.
Bad: - one time I ordered the mails delivery on hold while i was on vacation but those mails had never been delivered to me afterward. I found out some billing statements and the dmv license plate had been held in there while i had applied different license plate because i thought the previous one never came, and i paid penalty for late payments on billings.
- recently, i lost some mails including hospital bills and credit cards bills. I don't know who i can blame? The driver or my neighbors?.I live in small gated community.
- most recent my friend sent to me a parcel that supposed to come but i never got that. checked tracking number the system showed the parcel had delivered. i called 1-800-222-1811 the problem went nowhere and 714-5371181i would listen to lenghty announcement then hang up.
I hope the management of Stanford post office read this and have some corrections to serve customer better.