Barstow Post Office
425 S 2nd Ave, Barstow, CA 92311
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 6:00am - 5:15pm
Monday 10:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 3:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call 800-801-9801.
- Bulk Mail Acceptance
- Bulk Mail Account Balance
- Bulk Mail New Permit
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Packaged Stamps
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
- Street Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
33530 C St
5.8 miles away
35997 Mountain View Rd Ste 1
6.7 miles away
485 W Yermo Rd
8.0 miles away
27072 Helendale Rd
13.8 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
have a tracking number for a package that arrived at your facility on
2/11/14 with an expected delivery date of 2/18/14. I don't have my
package nor can I get an update, it's very frustrating that we put our
trust in the U.S.P.S and we can't get a hold of anyone to give us a
simple answer. I want answers and deserve answers sooner than your
employee says and I quote "You will have to wait, you are small compared
to what we deal with on a daily basis" to which I reply I did and now
I'm waiting past the promised date. I don't appreciate being told I'm
less than important nor would you I'm sure.