Hot Springs Albert Pike Station Post Office

Tuesday 5:00pm
Wednesday 5:00pm
Thursday 5:00pm
Friday 5:00pm
Saturday 5:00pm
Sunday Closed

*This facility does not process US Passports applications or renewals. Check nearby locations below.

• Burial Flags
  • Business Reply Mail Account Balance
  • Business Reply Mail New Permit
  • Duck Stamps
  • General Delivery
  • Money Orders (Domestic)
  • Money Orders (Inquiry)
  • Money Orders (International)
  • Pickup Accountable Mail
  • Pickup Hold Mail
  • PO Box Online
  • Lot Parking

Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.

*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here

Nearby Post Offices:

Hot Springs National Park
335 Section Line Rd
1.4 miles away

Hot Springs Park
620 Central Ave Ste 1a
1.7 miles away

Mountain Pine
240 Main Ave
4.5 miles away

Royal
6951 Albert Pike Rd
6.1 miles away

Reviews

*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.

*By clicking Submit, you agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use.

reviewicon
thumbsupthumbsdown

my home address is 607 malvern ave. when i get my mail

reviewicon
thumbsupthumbsdown

0 out of 10. No mail delivery prompted my call. No one answers the phone, and I've tried to call many different times today. I know I have some bills out there somewhere.

reviewicon
thumbsupthumbsdown

Been waiting for a package and checked tracking number and it said delivery had been attempted. No one had come to my door nor left any notification that they attempted delivery. Another time package was left on my 4 wheeler. I sincerely hope you don't find this acceptable.

reviewicon
thumbsupthumbsdown

The Albert Pike, Hot Springs, AR location has been my post office for fourteen years. The desk clerks have been unflagging in their professionalism, helpfulness and patience. I hope management recognizes this great staff and will give them my thanks for their service.

reviewicon
thumbsupthumbsdown

I live at 142 Mt.Laurel Ln , my mail person on this Sat. 9th Dec.left a package out in the street. This is not acceptable service and will put on facebook. Have other problems, other peoples mail, mail on the ground , torn up etc. Mailman even ran over trash dumpster, had to help him get it out from under truck.

reviewicon
thumbsupthumbsdown

I am not recieving my mail!! I have had two items two different days saying it was tried to be delivered and w have been home all day everyday! I have not recieved any mail of any kind in two days which is very unusual! There is a problem with the carrier!!

reviewicon
thumbsupthumbsdown

I was wondering if I could have my package forward to my new adress

reviewicon
thumbsupthumbsdown

Is my delivery person not supposed to pick up any mail I put out to go ? I have had mail out to be picked up for 4 days now and it is still there. Some of it is time sensative mail

reviewicon
-1thumbsupthumbsdown

I have been trying to get my mail delivered. I have called about 1/2 hour. First time they blatantly hung up on me. The next 2 times they let the phone ring and ring? Wow, I have worked for the post office for 4 years, and we would always answer the phone. This is just a total act of disrespect and down right rude. I don't want to get mean...but where is the postmaster of the Albert Pike office?

*postallocations.com is not a part of, or affiliated with, the official United States Postal Service (USPS).